Burrows Road, Kensal Rise, NW10
1,867 sq. ft.
(173 sq. m.)
- Spacious open plan kitchen dining room
- South-facing garden
- Quiet tree-lined street
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- 1,867 sq ft (173.5 sq m)
- Brent Council (band E)
Having been fully renovated to an exceptional standard a few years ago and very thoughtfully designed, it offers the perfect blend of contemporary and period features with bespoke, top-of-the-range fixtures and fittings.
This sought-after home offers a very spacious open plan kitchen dining room, perfect for modern family living, with Crittall doors that open onto a south-facing garden. It comprises a stylish separate formal reception room with a beautiful feature fireplace, an impressive principal bedroom with a dressing area and en-suite bathroom, two further bedrooms, a family bathroom, and a further large bedroom with an en-suite shower room on the top floor.
Burrows Road is a very popular quiet residential tree-lined street within close proximity to the many trendy bars, restaurants and boutique shops on Chamberlayne Road. The green open space of Queens Park is also nearby, and it is only 0.1 miles from Kensal Green Station (Zone 2) and 0.3 miles from Kensal Rise Station (Overground).
Additionally, this fine property is within the catchment area of some excellent schools, including Princess Frederica C of E Primary and Ark Franklin Primary School.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Council Tax Band: E
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Burrows Road, Kensal Rise, NW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kensal Green Station0.1 miles
- Kensal Rise Station0.3 miles
- Queen's Park Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Having previously built a highly respected London-based high street estate agency from scratch, we know the value of having a great agent fighting your corner. We also saw first hand the problems with high street based estate agency - an emphasis on marketing over making investments to improve service, 'bad' estate agents hiding within ostensibly 'good' brands, and extortionate fees to name but a few - and how these can impact both homeowners and estate agents themselves.
We started Mov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 001638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moveli, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.