Devonshire Road, Mill Hill, London, NW7
- Let available date:
- £4,038A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ask agent
1,098 sq. ft.
(102 sq. m.)
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 2 Bathrooms
- Semi Detached
- Council Tax Band E
Nestled on a popular road in Mill Hill East is this well presented four bedroom family home offering generous accommodation and neutral decor throughout. This family home is within 3/4 mile radius of St. Mary's Primary School and Frith Manor Primary School and close to Mill Hill East Station.
The property briefly comprises of a welcoming hallway, a bright and spacious through lounge with sliding patio doors to the garden, separate living room and a modern fitted kitchen with various integral appliances including a fridge freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher, gas hob and an electric oven.
To the upstairs there are three bedrooms including two doubles and a single and a family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. The third floor has a further bedroom and en suite.
To the outside there is off street parking for 1 cars and to the rear of the property there is a garden with a shed.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Devonshire Road, Mill Hill, London, NW7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mill Hill East Station0.2 miles
- Finchley Central Station0.8 miles
- West Finchley Station1.0 miles
About the agent
The Complete Letting Service
As the largest independent family-run estate agency in North and North West London, we have been helping people fulfil their property dreams since 1964.
In fact, Martyn Gerrard were one of the first Estate Agents to let properties back in the '70s, so you can rely on our knowledge and experience.
Professionalism is important to us. That is why our Managing Director Mr Simon Gerrard was President of NA
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FIL220060_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Mill Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.