Wheler Street, Shoreditch, London, E1
- Underground parking
- High specification
- Leasehold circa 109 years remaining
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Approx. 820 sqft
- Moments from Brick Lane and Spitalfields Market
- Short walk to City of London
- Shoreditch High Street Overground Station 0.1 miles away
- Secure building with lift access
Offering 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large open plan living space with room for dining and entertaining, as well as a kitchen with a breakfast bar area, secure entry to the building, lift access and secure underground parking - this cool east end home ticks all the boxes.
The finish is inspiring, featuring a bespoke kitchen by uber cool Holte Studio in Hackney, with brushed gold finishes, European oak and Fenix NTM cabinets, and Caeserstone worktops; Mandarin Stone tiles to bathrooms with matte black and gold fixtures and fittings and Lusso Stone sanitary ware; Cole & Son and Graham & Brown wallpapers, paints by Benjamin Moore; switches, sockets and door furniture by Dowsing & Reynolds; and oak engineered wood flooring.
The apartment has a Juliet balcony over Wheler Street. The green open spaces of St Matthews Church Gardens, Weavers Field, Haggerston Park, Hackney City Farm and Spitalfields City Farm are all within easy reach.
With an almost endless list of amenities at your doorstep, this location really is second to none. Some Easthaus favourites include:
Hawksmoor - Steak restaurant with an amazing Sunday roast, and a cool cocktail bar discreetly set on the lower ground floor
Blok - cross discipline fitness studio
Smokestak -Incredibe smoked meats and barbeque in an industrial setting
Jolene - on Redchurch Street for delicious coffees and pastries
Brat - Michelin star Basque grill restuarant with a laid back vibe
Planet Organic - organic food store moments from Wheler Street
The Proofing Room - intimate cocktail bar - we highly recommend the Transcontinental Express-o Martini!
Som Saa - Thai restaurant and bar using seasonal British produce and quality Asian ingredients.
The area also offers multiple transport routes, easily connecting you to anywhere you would like to travel. Liverpool Street Station is just 0.3 miles away, and Shoreditch High Street Overground Station is circa 0.1 miles from the apartment.
There are also numerous bus routes along Shoreditch High Street connecting you to the rest of London.
Leasehold: Approx 109 years remaining.
Service charges: Approx. £3,892 per annum including a reserve fund and water rates
Ground rent: £350 per annum.
Council tax: D, Tower Hamlets
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Wheler Street, Shoreditch, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.1 miles
- Liverpool Street Station0.4 miles
- Aldgate East Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We know that every home and every homeowner are different, and as a proudly independent agent we are able to offer a tailored approach to suit all needs.
Our simple aim is to match beautiful East London homes with their new owners, and hopefully make a new friend in the process.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BET220070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easthaus, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.