Southview Avenue, London, NW10
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Available mid-September.
- Three Bedrooms.
- Reception room.
- Modern kitchen with appliances.
- Roof Terrace
- Section of Garden
- Heating and Hot Water Included!
- 6 minutes walk to zone 3 tubes.
- Local shops and buses 150m away.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Southview Avenue, London, NW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Neasden Station0.2 miles
- Dollis Hill Station0.4 miles
- Willesden Green Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Ellis & Co.
Willesden Green branch situated at 29 Walm Lane, NW2 approx. 100 yards from Willesden Green Jubilee Line Underground Station. Our offices are conveniently located in a prime location among trendy bars and shops providing great passing trade.
Our staff have over 40 years combined experience within the local area handling all aspects of Estate Agency including Lettings, Management and Sales. Our staff are dedicated to providing a tailor made service to suit yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WGL150015_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Willesden Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.