Layton Close, DRAYTON, NR8
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- BATHROOM, EN SUITE & SEPERATE WC
- GORGEOUS MATURE PLOT
- GARAGE & DRIVE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Accommodation Comprises of:
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 27'6 x 9'1 (8.9m x 2.77m)
Dining Room 11'5 x 8'8 (3.47m x 2.64m)
Living Room 13'10 x 11'4 (4.20m x 3.46m)
Conservatory 14'8 x 6'11 (4.46m x 2.11m)
Utility Room 7'4 x 6'6 (2.24m x 1.97m)
WC 6'6 x 3'7 (1.97m x 1.10m)
Master Bedroom 18'9 x 10'11 (5.72m x 3.33m)
Ensuite 7'7 x 6'9 (2.32m x 2.07m)
Bedroom 11'9 x 10'11 (3.59m x 3.33m)
Family Bathroom 7'10 x 5'8 (2.39m x 1.73m)
Bedroom 8'8 x 8'6 (2.64m x 2.59m)
Off road parking on driveway, access to garage and rear garden. Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn wtith mature flower and shrub beds and patio area.
Heading North from Norwich City Centre on A1067 Drayton High Road, continue through the village of Hellesdon into Drayton. Turn right into Carter Road, right into George Drive, right again into Layton Close and the property can be found on the left hand side.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:TBC
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D BROADLAND DISTRICT COUNCIL
The village of Drayton has everything you need, thanks to a collection of local amenities. From quintessential farm shops and traditional farmers' markets to high street staples, such as a Post Office, an Estate Agents and a Tesco Superstore.
Village life and public houses go hand in hand, and The Cock Inn and The Red Lion don't disappoint when it comes to the traditional English pub experience. Both establishments serve a menu packed with delicious dishes. The Cock Inn boasts a child-friendly beer garden while The Red Lion is part of the Greene King Group.
Drayton is ideally placed for families with children. There are a number of preschools, nurseries and playgroups for babies and toddlers. Drayton Community Infant School welcomes children aged 4 to 7 and offers a Breakfast and an After School Club, as well as a range of extended clubs. Drayton C of E Junior School for pupils aged 7 to 11, was rated Good by Ofsted in 2018 and is within walking distance of Church Farm. As they move onto secondary school, nearby Taverham High School was also rated Good by Ofsted in 2018 and is only a 7-minute drive from Drayton.
Norwich city centre is less than 15 minutes by car from Drayton and is also easy to reach on public transport thanks to the Yellow Line buses, which run every 20 minutes from the nearby bus stop. Norwich is bursting with character and charm; it is also home to a wonderful array of theatres, independent shops, cinemas and modern shopping malls.
Drayton is also a matter of minutes in the car from Norwich International Airport, ideal if you love to explore. Those looking for easy access to London are well catered for too. London is around a 2.5-hour drive or under 2 hours by train from Norwich.
Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any leasehold charges are provided by the seller and provision should be made to have your legal representative fact check this.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Layton Close, DRAYTON, NR8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station4.5 miles
- Salhouse Station6.6 miles
- Brundall Gardens Station8.5 miles
About the agent
How it all started...
Property Ladder opened its doors in the troubled property market of 2008. A move, that was considered by many, to be ill considered, bearing in mind that several large estate agency chains closed theirs, in the same year, due to the credit crunch.
However, as a family, we knew that there was and still is a place in the market, for a company who puts a strong focus on client satisfaction, whilst delivering excellent sale prices. This is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PL031548468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Ladder, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.