Kellett Grove, Wortley, Leeds
- Three Bed Semi-detached
- Close To All Amenities
- Easy Access To City Centre
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- French Doors To Rear Garden
- Ground Floor Utility Room
- Available Now
BrochuresKellett Grove, Wortley, LeedsBrochure
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Kellett Grove, Wortley, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingley Station1.1 miles
- Leeds Station1.8 miles
- Burley Park Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Based in Leeds for over a century, Adair Paxton is a well known and much respected name amongst those buying, selling or letting residential and commercial property.
Together the partners bring an unrivalled expertise of property services both as chartered surveyors and estate agents. Our mission remains constant – to provide a professional service based upon the same values and professional approach that have shaped our business since 1859.
Our services include –
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31593374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adair Paxton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.