Yeoman Street, Bonsall, Matlock
- Immaculately presented three bedroom detached stone built property
- Sympathetically extended with a superb master bedroom and ensuite
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Panoramic views from the tiered gardens of the village and surrounding countryside
- Idyllic rural location
- Excellent access to Matlock, Matlock Bath and the surrounding Derbyshire Dales
A three bedroom, stone built detached property situated in the heart of the highly popular Derbyshire village of Bonsall. The property has been skilfully and sympathetically extended at the rear.
Properties of this nature seldom come to the market and we are delighted to offer for sale, this delightful three bedroom stone built detached property situated in the heart of the highly popular Derbyshire village of Bonsall. The property has been skilfully and sympathetically extended at the rear, enhancing the existing building. The extension has created a spacious open plan dining room and kitchen with the sitting room divided by a large open fire. On the first floor, the family shower room is at hand, accompanied by three bedrooms, the master having ensuite facilities. The master bedroom is a truly stunning vaulted suite, having a glass and oak gable with double doors which provide fantastic views over the gardens. The property benefits from underfloor heating throughout. Externally the landscape gardens have been cut into the hillside with steps leading up to tiered gardens which have panoramic views over the village. The village of Bonsall sits in an idyllic location with excellent access to nearby Matlock, which has a comprehensive range of local amenities including shops, schools and leisure facilities. Nearby conurbations are all within commutable distances with Derby approximately 18 miles to the south, Sheffield 27 miles to the north and Nottingham a distance of 30 miles.
Dining Room 12' 11" at the max x 12' 3" at the max ( 3.94m at the max x 3.73m at the max )
A double glazed door to the side elevation opens into the dining room. The main focal point of this charming dining room is the impressive brick built fireplace, which is shared with the sitting room. The fireplace has a double sided log burner inset on a stone hearth. The dining room has Antico flooring which flows through into the sitting room. There is underfloor heating throughout, recessed spotlights to the ceiling and a double glazed sash window provides views on to the side terrace.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 11' ( 3.76m x 3.35m )
Accessed from the dining room, this contemporary styled kitchen features a range of wall and base units. A sink is inset into the Granite work surface. Integrated appliances include a Siemens dishwasher, Siemens combination microwave, Siemens convection oven, a Siemens steam convection oven and a standard Siemens oven with a heating draw. There is an extractor fan above the hob. A double glazed sash window opens to the side and spotlights inset are into the ceiling and the underfloor heating is present. Additional integrated appliances include a fridge and freezer. This beautifully presented kitchen is finished with Karndean flooring.
Utility Room 8' 6" to the sliding door x 10' 4" narrowing to 8' 7" ( 2.59m to the sliding door x 3.15m narrowing to 2.62m )
A staircase leads down from the dining room to the utility area. The stairwell has a cupboard which houses the controls for the solar panels, located on the roof. A panelled door with a thumbnail latch opens into the utility area. The utility area features a range of kitchen style units. Integrated appliances include a Miele dryer, a Siemens washing machine and freezer. Sliding cupboard doors open into a storage area which houses the central heating manifold. The area has underfloor heating and spotlights to the ceiling. Further cupboards house the Ideal central heating boiler and a water softener. A double glazed sliding sash window with a double glazed opaque door opens onto the side elevation.
Sitting Room 24' 11" at the max x 12' 4" to the chimney breast extending to ( 7.59m at the max x 3.76m to the chimney breast extending to )
The fireplace, with an inset log burning stove, is shared with the dining room. This cleverly designed fireplace, provides a natural screen to divide the rooms but also allows access into the dining room area to either side of the brick built pillars. The room has Antico flooring, underfloor heating and recessed spotlights to the ceiling. Double glazed oak French doors with two side panels open onto the side terrace. A bespoke oak staircase provides access to the first floor accommodation.
The landing area has underfloor heating, two double glazed skylights to the side elevation, a central heating radiator and double doors which open to a useful storage area.
Master Bedroom Suite 10' 10" x 16' 6" ( 3.30m x 5.03m )
This beautifully presented and designed master bedroom suite has underfloor heating, a vaulted ceiling and glazed gable with an oak frame which has been specifically designed to take advantage of the spectacular views over the garden. Doubled glazed oak doors open onto a balconette. The vaulted ceiling has exposed A frame beams and the room is finished with fitted bedroom furniture.
This luxurious ensuite bathroom comprises of a bath with a shower over, a low flush WC and a circular wash hand basin with storage beneath. There is underfloor heating, chrome heated towel rail, an extractor fan and a double glazed skylight. The room is finished with travertine tiling to the walls and the floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 8" narrowing to 12' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.64m narrowing to 3.89m )
Please note as bedroom two is built into the eaves, there is slight restricted height in places
Bedroom two has underfloor heating, a vaulted ceiling with recessed spotlights and a range of built in bedroom furniture. The room has a double glazed sliding sash window and a double glazed skylight.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" at the max x 9' 4" at the max ( 2.64m at the max x 2.84m at the max )
This bedroom has underfloor heating, a double glazed sliding sash window with a deep sill, and recessed spotlights located in the vaulted ceiling.
Family Shower Room
The shower room comprises of a walk-in shower, a low flush WC and a contemporary circular wash hand basin with storage beneath. There are spotlights to the ceiling, a duel control chrome heated towel rail, an extractor fan and a double glazed sky light. The shower room is finished with limestone tiling to the walls and the floor and underfloor heating.
A small stone courtyard area is accessed from Yeoman Street, where you can enter the downstairs utility. There is a wooden shed located here. Stone steps lead up from this courtyard to the gravel terrace, which is perfect for alfresco dining, it features a pond and steps leading up to further seating. This seating area has an ornamental pond, with a Lions head fountain inset into the stone wall. The terrace provides access into the main house, through the dining room and the sitting room. Further steps lead up to extensive tiered gardens where two further decorative ponds sit, along with a greenhouse, a shed and a wooden summerhouse with a decking area, all of which have power and light. There is an additional shed, a Pergola and various seating areas. From this elevated garden, there are truly magnificent panoramic views over the village.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Yeoman Street, Bonsall, Matlock
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Matlock Bath Station1.1 miles
- Cromford Station1.6 miles
- Matlock Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bakewell Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Bakewell
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loca
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK106384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.