Regents Court Bedford MK40
- Let available date:
- £805A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ask agent
Regents Court is conveniently located for access to Bedford’s mainline station offering fast and frequent services to the capital and beyond. Major Sainsbury and Aldi stores are also within walking distance as are a number of schools, both private and state.
***NO TENANT FEES*** With Rentanyproperty.co.uk you can arrange a viewing 7 days week by contacting us on our portal. This is a one bedroom second floor apartment with allocated parking. The property comprises of entrance hall way leading to main bedroom, bathroom and an open plan living and dining room. The kitchen comes with washing machine, fridge freezer, cooker and oven. Other benefits include is double glazing, central heating and an allocated parking space. The property also benefits from additional storage in the loft and eaves as a result of being on the top floor. The property is ideal for a single person or a couple.
Shakespeare road is conveniently located for access to Bedford’s mainline station offering fast and frequent services to the capital and beyond. Major Sainsbury and Aldi stores are also within walking distance as are a number of schools, both private and state.
Council tax BAND A
EPC RATING BAND- C
DEPOSIT £805 ( 5 WEEKS RENT).
THE TENANTS WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR COUNCIL TAX AND ALL UTILITY BILLS UNLESS SPECIFIED.
THE PROPERY DOES NOT ACCEPT INDOOR OR OUTDOOR PETS UNLESS SPECIFIED.
PROSPECTIVE TENANTS MUST BE WILLING TO UNDERTAKE CREDIT REFERENCE CHECKS, PROVIDE EMPLOYERS REFERENCE (YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED WITH AN ANNUAL HOUSEHOLD INCOME OF 2.5 TIMES THE ANNUAL RENT) & PROVIDE PREVIOUS LANDLORDS REFERENCE IF APPLICABLE.
PROSESPECTIVE TENANTS LOOKING TO BOOK A VIEWING EXPERIENCE MUST BE PREPARED FOR THE LANDLORD OR THE AGENT TO ASK NECESSARY & RELEVANT QUESTIONS RELATED TO LIMIT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 OUTBREAK AND PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES.
Rentanyproperty.co.uk is a member of Client Money Protection, The Property Ombudsman & DPS.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Regents Court Bedford MK40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedford Station0.4 miles
- Bedford St. Johns Station1.1 miles
- Kempston Hardwick Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Only Letting Agent offering Landlords Online, Tenant Find and Fully Managed Service at Cost Effective Prices with 20 Years of Combined Property and Marketing Experience.
Our Online Service offers private landlords the ability to advertise their property on UK's Largest Property Portals, alongside this for Landlords that prefer a traditional service, we offer a Tenant Find & Fully Managed Service where all the stress is taken away and you are covered, advised and kept up to date with all
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EP9CYVMD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by rentanyproperty.co.uk, Bedfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.