Howard Street, City Centre. G1
- Let available date:
- £1,000A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available NOW
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Neutral Decor
- Offered Furnished
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Secure Entry
- Located in the City Centre
- Residents Gym
- Modern City Centre Apartment
- Deposit and References Required
Located within minutes walk from Argyle Street, one of Glasgow's popular shopping streets this flat has an abundance of amenities on offer. Glasgow's vibrant Merchant City is also with in easy walking distance an has some excellent bars and restaurants.
Council Tax Band - F
Landlord registration number - 38694/260/24490
EER - C
Professionals - Yes
Sharers - Yes
Students - No
Smokers - No
Pets - Considered
HMO - No
****Please note restrictions are imposed by the landlord and may be based on mortgage conditions therefore unlikely to be flexible**** - LL Reg No:38694/26/2449 Council Tax Band: Holding Deposit: £0.00
Howard Street, City Centre. G1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Argyle Street Station0.1 miles
- St. Enoch Station0.2 miles
- Glasgow Central Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Whether a landlord or a tenant there are many reasons why you should choose to use Countrywide Residential Lettings - but here are just a few;
* Branch Network – We are part of the Countrywide group, and our network of over 1300 branches extends from the Isle of Wight to Scotland; delivering a standard of service we believe is efficient and effective to satisfy your letting needs.
* Applicants – over 2000 applicants a week choose to register their letting needs with us, allowing C
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MARG_REG22821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Lettings, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.