King Street, East Halton
- Large four bed detached house
- Matured gardens set upon approx 2.5 acres
- Spacious living throughout
- Ample off road parking
- Four double bedrooms
- Solar panels providing low cost electricity
- Viewings come highly recommended!
- Energy performance rating B and Council tax band E
The property boasts a well manicured rear garden, benefitting from stables, paddock and a large pond, with the plot itself measuring at approximately 2.5 acres.
Located within a quiet residential area, this spacious property presents itself as a rare opportunity to acquire a truly special home, that has so much to offer.
Heading inside the property will reveal the lounge-diner, sitting room, study/office, kitchen and utility.
Heading to the first floor will reveal four bedrooms, all being doubles and the family bathroom.
Externally there is ample off road parking via the double gates, generous size front garden and a huge rear garden which is well stocked with a variety of flowers, plants and bushes.
Viewings are highly recommended. To arrange yours, contact our Immingham office.
14' 0'' x 24' 6'' (4.26m x 7.46m)
17' 11'' x 17' 11'' (5.46m x 5.46m)
11' 9'' x 15' 10'' (3.58m x 4.82m)
11' 3'' x 12' 0'' (3.43m x 3.65m)
9' 2'' x 17' 4'' (2.79m x 5.28m)
12' 6'' x 14' 0'' (3.81m x 4.26m)
12' 0'' x 14' 0'' (3.65m x 4.26m)
12' 0'' x 12' 0'' (3.65m x 3.65m)
12' 0'' x 12' 6'' (3.65m x 3.81m)
5' 11'' x 8' 4'' (1.80m x 2.54m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
King Street, East Halton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thornton Abbey Station2.0 miles
- Goxhill Station2.5 miles
- Ulceby Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Our Immingham office was designed to bring a much-needed professional estate agents service to the town and surrounding villages. Under-served in so many ways, we saw the redevelopment of Kennedy Way as the ideal platform to launch. The office has now proved so popular and vital to the people of Immingham and surrounding villages that in 2021 we sold over 350% MORE properties than our nearest competitor. We are pleased to have become part of the community and feel proud
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11011374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.