Belvoir Road, Netherfield, Nottingham, NG4 2LY
- *** TWO BEDROOMS & CONVERTED LOFT ROOM ACCESSED BY PERMANENT STAIRCASE ***
- A Charming Example Of A Traditional Mid-Terraced Property Owned & Lived In By The Current Vendors For The Past Five And A Half Years
- Bay Windowed Lounge, Separate Dining Room & Modern Fitted Kitchen To Ground Floor
- Nicely Situated On A No-Through Road/Cul-De-Sac Off Chandos Street Opposite Netherfield Primary School
- Permanent Staircase From First Floor Landing To Loft Room/Home Office/Guest Bedroom
- Situated Within A Mile Of Victoria Retail Park Where Retailers Include Boots, Next, TK Maxx, Starbucks & A M&S Food Hall
- Located Approximately 1.5 Miles From Colwick Country Park - A Large, Diverse Area Of Water, Woodland And Meadows
- Lovely South-West Facing Rear Garden With Lawn & Outhouse/External Store
- In Our Opinion Considered An Ideal Home For First Time Buyers Property In An Increasingly Popular Suburb
- A Stones Throw From Ley Street Playing Field - A Recreational Area With Play Equipment & Trim Trail
A charming example of a traditional mid-terraced house situated in a cul-de-sac location in the increasingly sought-after suburb of Netherfield
The accommodation includes two generously proportioned reception rooms, two double bedrooms and a converted loft room offering versatility in terms of its usage. This is accessed from the first floor landing by way of a permanent staircase. Externally, there's a lovely south-west facing garden.
The current owners have lived at the property for five and a half years and have, more recently, carried out improvements including redecoration and newly installed carpets.
A fantastic range of retailers such as Boots, Next, TK Maxx, Starbucks, Sainsbury's and a M&S Food Hall are situated within a mile at nearby Victoria Retail Park and for recreational activities Colwick Country Park is just one and a half miles away.
This lovely home is extremely well presented throughout and, in our opinion, considered to be a perfect first time home.
Comparable properties that we've recently marketed within the area have proved to be extremely sought-after and therefore early enquiries and viewings are encouraged to avoid disappointment.
A PVCu door opens up into the LOUNGE where there's a bay window to the front, original coving and a doorway into the dining room. A brick fireplace with an open grate forms an attractive focal point to the room. The DINING ROOM, like the lounge, is well proportioned, has a window overlooking the rear and a useful under-stairs pantry/cupboard. There's another feature fireplace, a stairway to the first floor and a doorway into the KITCHEN which is fitted with a range of modern units incorporating a built-in oven, hob and extractor hood. There's plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer. A door from the kitchen provides access to the rear garden.
Up on the first floor the LANDING has doors into the two bedrooms and the bathroom and there's a staircase leading up to the second floor. BEDROOM ONE is situated at the rear and has a window overlooking the garden. There's a built-in wardrobe/cupboard. BEDROOM TWO overlooks the front and has a useful understairs storage area. The BATHROOM is lovely and has a white suite comprising of a bath with a mains fed shower over it, a toilet and a wash hand basin. Contemporary tiling compliments the decoration and there's an airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
A permanent staircase rises from the first floor landing up to the CONVERTED LOFT ROOM which is used by the present owners as a home office but by the previous owners as an additional bedroom. There's a skylight window to the rear, eaves storage, a radiator and electricity points and only in parts is there restricted head-height.
There's a small FORECOURT AREA to front that screens the property from the pavement and leads to the front door. The REAR GARDEN is predominantly laid to lawn and has fenced and walled boundaries. There's a very useful OUTHOUSE ideal for the storage of bikes, lawn mower etc. For those with families, at the end of Belvoir Road is Ley Street Playing Fields; a recreational area of land offering an expanse of open space ideal for balls games with play equipment and a trim trail.
Netherfield is an increasingly popular suburb of Nottingham situated approximately 4 miles east of the city centre and 1.5 miles from Colwick Country Park; a large, diverse area of water, woodland and meadows providing a perfect backdrop for a variety of wildlife and recreational activities.
The A612 (Colwick Loop Road) runs close to the area and there are good bus links to and from the city centre. Both Netherfield and Carlton Railway Stations are within a reasonable walking distance of the property too.
The facilities at nearby Victoria Retail Park, just a mile away, include national retailers such as Boots, Next, B&Q, TK Maxx, Costa, Starbucks, Morrisons, Sainsbury's and a M&S Food Hall.
We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property and that there is a gas fired central heating system. PVCu double glazing.
Gedling Borough Council
Council Tax Band A, for which the charge for the current financial year (2022/23) is £1,440.65. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
A copy of the EPC is available upon request. The Energy Rating is 49 'E'.
LOUNGE: 13'5 (4.08m) into bay window x 12'10 (3.91m) into alcove
DINING ROOM: 12'10 (3.91m) into alcove x 12'4 (3.75m)
KITCHEN: 12'11 (3.93m) x 6'9 (2.05m)
BEDROOM ONE: 12'3 (3.73m) x 10' (3.04m) into alcove
BEDROOM TWO: 13' (3.96m) into alcove x 8'5 (2.56m)
BATHROOM: 13' (3.96m) x 6'11 (2.1m)
LOFT ROOM: 13'8 (4.16m) x 12'10 (3.91m) at widest measurements and with partial restricted head height.
£200,000.00 (two hundred thousand pounds).
Strictly through appointment only and to be accompanied by a representative of the Vendors Sole Selling Agent, Petersen Property Consultants.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Belvoir Road, Netherfield, Nottingham, NG4 2LY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlton Station0.3 miles
- Netherfield Station0.5 miles
- Burton Joyce Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Petersen Property Consultants is an independent firm specialising in the sale of residential property in and around the Nottinghamshire village of Burton Joyce.
Offering a modern perspective to property agency, with a dynamic, refreshing approach, our ethos is to build productive working relationships through friendly professionalism.
We’re knowledgable about, and love the area. Having lived in Burton Joyce for many years, we’re part of the community.
We’re tenacious, but gi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NG42LY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.