Plant Street, Cradley Heath
End of Terrace
- CASH BUYERS ONLY
- PROOF OF CASH WILL BE REQUIRED PRIOR TO BOOKMING A VIEWING
- 2 BED END TERRACE
- IN NEED OF COMPLETE RENOVATION
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- REAR GARDEN - CURRENTLY OVERGROWN
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A. EPC RATING F.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Plant Street, Cradley Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cradley Heath Station0.7 miles
- Old Hill Station0.8 miles
- Rowley Regis Station1.9 miles
About the agent
We deal with all types of residential property, from apartments to larger detached homes. Our office is well placed to serve the residents within the local community as well as a wider geographic area.
The business is owned and run by Adam Wyn-Griffiths and Ian King who combined have over 45 years hands on experience in estate agency both coming from corporate backgrounds. Ian has a degree in estate management as well as being a fellow of the National Association of Estate Agents. Humbe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11513554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberstones Homes, Quinton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.