South Lane, New Malden
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
Link Detached House
- Available Immediately!
- Recently Rennovated
- Off-street Parking For Multiple Cars
- Walking Dist. To Malden Manor and Worcester Parking Station (Zone 4)
- Good Transport Links
- Easy Access To A3
- Separate Garage
To the ground floor this charming property comprises welcoming entrance hallway and an open plan living/dining room with access out to the rear garden. This floor also boasts a fourth bedroom which ideally suits a home office or study and a spacious well-appointed kitchen with necessary appliances. Upstairs this house profits of a vast main bedroom with a plethora of built-in storage, second double bedroom, shower room with a separate cloak room and a generous size third bedroom.
Additional benefits include off-street parking for multiple cars, well-maintained rear garden, separate garage, recently renovated layout, and good catchment area for schools. This property has a Council Tax Band of 'F' and a Local Authority of Kingston Upon Thames.
The equivalent of one weeks' rent (£576 based on the asking price) will be payable to Laurels in order to secure the property and this will be deducted from the first months' rent. The agreed upon rent excludes the tenant deposit. For more information please feel free to ask a member of the Laurels Team.
South Lane, New Malden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malden Manor Station0.4 miles
- Worcester Park Station1.0 miles
- Motspur Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
At Laurels we are determined to redefine estate agency in London & The Home Counties. Our pillars "Premium, Progressive, Personal" encompass our team, our logo and our approach to the life-changing moments that we are proud to shape and be a part of.
Having successfully opened multiple 'super-hubs' spread across London which combine our specialist local knowledge and award-winning service with ultra-modern and premium techniques we have started to redefine estate agency and we don't int
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11518802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laurels, South West London and Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.