Cameron Close, Edmonton
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- 3 Beds
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- Part Furnished
- Gas Central Heating
This property is currently being REFURBISHED with neutral decor throughout with LAMINATED flooring. Bright lounge diner with glass door into the fitted kitchen, provided with FRIDGE FREEZER & COOKER/HOB. Acces to the garden, this is also being made good for enjoyment. Fitted bathroom SITUATED DOWNSTAIRS OFF THE KITCHEN. Upstairs BENEFITS from three double bedroom, the two larger bedroom host fitted wardrobes. Double glazed window and GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Ideal family home.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Cameron Close, Edmonton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angel Road Station0.3 miles
- Edmonton Green Station0.7 miles
- Silver Street Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Church’s Estate Agents. We specialise in the sale of residential property in Enfield.
Our partners have over 30 years combined experience in the area and are involved on the shop floor on a day to day basis.
We combine this tremendous experience and hands on approach with state of the art technologies to benefit you, our customers.
Whether you are buying or selling our service is designed to ease the burden with our personal first class service.
Call us toda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Church's, Enfield- Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.