Uppingham Road, Preston, Oakham
- Two bedroom first floor apartment
- No onward chain
- Open plan living space
- Family bathroom
- Allocated off road parking space
- Far-reaching countryside views
- This property benefits from a recently acquired lease extension
A charming historic building converted into individually designed residential apartments located off Uppingham Road in Preston. The property provides an excellent opportunity as a first time buyer purchase, a secure bolt-hole from busy city life (Rutland Water is only 4 miles away), or a Buy-To-Let.
A charming historic building that has been converted into individually designed residential apartments located just off Uppingham Road in Preston. The property provides an excellent opportunity as a first time buyer purchase, a secure bolt-hole from busy city life (Rutland Water is only 4 miles away), or a Buy-To-Let.
An opportunity to acquire a two bedroom first floor apartment with no onward chain. The apartment is accessed via a steel external staircase to the first floor. You immediately enter into the large and bright open plan living space with the kitchen area located to the right. Three windows to the front allow the natural light to flood into this room and also provide rural countryside views. There is space for a dining table as well as living room furniture with a door to the right leading through to an inner hall providing access to the bedrooms. One bedroom lies to the front of the property, again benefitting from those rural countryside views, whilst the other lies to the rear. The bathroom has a three piece suite with shower over the bath and airing cupboard which houses the boiler.
Guest off road parking is available at the front of the building whilst the allocated off road parking space is located to the rear and approached via the architectural arch.
Agents note: this property is leasehold so please contact the agent for further details.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Uppingham Road, Preston, Oakham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oakham Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Hurfords Estate Agents based in Uppingham provide a local professional service if you are looking to buy, sell or rent your property.
The team have a wealth of knowledge of Uppingham and the surrounding villages, successfully selling in Uppingham, Preston, Lyddington, Seaton, Edith Weston, North and South Luffenham, Thorpe-By-Water, Cottingham, Caldecott, Manton, Barrowden and Glaston to name a few.
The dedicated team are there to help at each stage of your purchase or sale and ca
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GTU101417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Rutland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.