Aldeburgh Place, Woodford Green
- 3 Bedroom Edwardian House
- Period Features Throughout
- Excellent Condition
- Large Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Located In The Heart Of Woodford Green
- Close To Highly Sought After Schools
- Green Spaces Within Walking Distance
- Good Transport Links
- Beautiful Low Maintenance Rear Garden
This Beautifully maintained 3 bedroom Edwardian house is located in the heart of Woodford Green and boasts an array of period features including high ceilings and coved cornice. All of the bedrooms are a generous size and the Master bedroom has a large, modern Ensuite. There are 2 reception rooms which lead onto the Kitchen/Breakfast area which in turn overlooks a beautiful, low maintenance rear garden. Given the location of this property, with easy access to highly sought after schools, being close to excellent transport links and having open green spaces on your doorstep, an internal viewing comes highly recommended.
Bowden Bradley Estate Agents are the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Lounge - 4.06m x 3.73m (13'4 x 12'3) -
Dining Area - 4.67m x 3.10m (15'4 x 10'2) -
Kitchen - 4.17m x 2.44m (13'8 x 8'0) -
Bedroom - 4.88m,2.44m x 3.38m (16,8 x 11'1) -
Bedroom - 4.27m x 3.53m (14'0 x 11'7) -
Bedroom - 3.10m x 3.07m (10'2 x 10'1) -
Bathroom/Shower Room -
BrochuresAldeburgh Place, Woodford GreenBrochure
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Aldeburgh Place, Woodford Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Roding Valley Station0.7 miles
- Woodford Station0.7 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Bowden Bradley, Hainault
Office 9 Cedar House Hainault Business Park 58 Peregrine Road, Hainault IG6 3SZ
Bowden Bradley has been founded with a clear vision and drive to change the face of estate agency for the better. Our sole focus is to ensure we create a service that is purely for the benefit of the customer experience. Our customers are everything to us and we want to ensure that everything we do reflects that.
With nearly 30 years of experience we understand that it is all about our customers and achieving the very best outcome to help them achieve their goals. We are available and a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31597218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowden Bradley, Hainault. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.