Barons Hurst, Epsom
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Viewings seven days a week
- Finished to an exacting standard throughout
- Bi-folding doors to the rear garden
- Spacious open plan kitchen and breakfast room
- Six double bedrooms
- En-suite shower room to the primary bedroom
- Available to move into from the middle of July 2022
- Offered to the market unfurnished
To the ground floor this stunning property comprises bright and welcoming entrance hallway, downstairs w/c, stunning brand new high specification kitchen, with integrated appliances, which is open plan to the dining area and large reception room, all of which benefit from the bi-folding doors which access the delightful rear garden. The ground floor of the property also benefits from a formal living room and a separate utility room.
To the first floor the property boasts a magnificent primary bedroom with en-suite shower room complete with his and hers hand basins. There are three further double bedrooms, one of which is currently set up as a dressing room complete with ample storage space and a family bathroom with walk in shower and bath suite completes the first floor. To the second floor the property offers two further double bedrooms, an additional room which would ideally suit a study as the head height is restricted and another family bathroom with white three piece bath suite.
Furthermore, the property boasts landscaped rear garden with mature borders, patio area and gated access to the RAC Country Club, a well-maintained front garden and off street parking for several cars. This exquisite family home is offered to the market on an unfurnished basis and is available from the middle of July.
The property has a council tax band of "G" and the local authority is Epsom and Ewell.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Barons Hurst, Epsom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Epsom Station1.1 miles
- Ashtead Station1.4 miles
- Tattenham Corner Station1.5 miles
About the agent
At Laurels we are determined to redefine estate agency in London & The Home Counties. Our pillars "Premium, Progressive, Personal" encompass our team, our logo and our approach to the life-changing moments that we are proud to shape and be a part of.
Having successfully opened multiple 'super-hubs' spread across London which combine our specialist local knowledge and award-winning service with ultra-modern and premium techniques we have started to redefine estate agency and we don't int
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9354866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laurels, South West London and Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.