Woodford Gardens, Gorefield PE13
- A Beautiful House With Fabulous Views!
- Three Bedroomed Detached House
- 18ft Fitted Kitchen With a Wealth of Built in Appliances
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower/Room/W.C.
- Loads of Off Road Parking!
- Sought After Residential Cul-de-Sac in a Highly Popular Village
- Enclosed Gardens to Rear Enjoying Fabulous Views to Rear Over Open Fields
- .EPC Band B
- Council Tax Band C - Fenland District Council
- VIEW QUICKLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
COUNCIL TAX: BAND C FENLAND DISTRICT COUNCIL
HOW TO GET THERE:
From the Wisbech town centre roundabout take the A1101 Long Sutton/Sleaford exit over Freedom Bridge. Follow the road for about ¾ mile & fork left at the traffic lights signal Leverington. Follow the road for a short distance & fork right by the Rising Sun pub into Church Road. Follow the main route for about 2.3 miles to the crossroads, just past the school, in the centre of Gorefield. then turn third left into Woodford Gardens.
THE ACCOMMODATION: (Dimensions given are approximate only)
With tiled floor, understairs cupboard, stairway off, central heating thermostat, security alarm programmer.
17' 10" (max) x 11' 5" (max) With oak floor.
18' 10" (max) x 12' 6" (max) With tiled floor, double glazed French doors to rear garden, built in washing machine, built in dishwasher built in fridge/freezer, built in electric hob, electric hob hood, built in electric double oven, range of wall cupboards, part tiled walls, inset 1 ½ bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap & cupboards under, cupboard housing Grant wall mounted oil fired central heating boiler.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAK ROOM/W.C.:
With low level W.C., tiled floor, inset hand wash basin with tiled splash back and mixer tap, heated towel rail.
With access to part boarded loft, built in airing cupboard housing pressurised hot water cylinder with immersion heater.
With panelled bath with mixer tap & shower attachment, low level W.C., inset hand wash basin with mixer tap & cupboard under, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, light/shaver point.
BEDROOM NO 1: 14' 6" (max) x 11' 9" (max) With bay window.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/W.C.:
With tiled floor, inset hand wash basin with mixer tap & cupboard under, tiled & screened shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
BEDROOM NO 2:
11' 8" (max) x 11' 7" (max) 'L' shaped.
BEDROOM NO 3:
9' 6" (max) x 8' 2" (max).
OUTSIDE: OUTSIDE LIGHT : COLD WATERTAPS : OIL STORAGE TANK
Part shared access to a timber double gate which opens onto stone chippings multi-vehicle off road parking space with paved area and a paved pathway leading along the side of the house from front to rear. A "car width" access leads along other side of the property to the rear. Lovely garden to rear enjoying stunning views over farmland and is laid to lawn with beds borders, shrubs, and a pathway.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Woodford Gardens, Gorefield PE13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station8.8 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.