Cecil Close, Mount Avenue, London, W5
- Let available date:
- £2,884A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- **VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE**
- 3 double bedroom 1st floor flat
- Walking distance to Ealing Broadway tube
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Spacious reception / diner
- EPC Rating: C
The accommodation comprises, bright and spacious reception / dining area, fitted kitchen with appliances, 3 good size double bedroom all offering built in storage and family bathroom with shower over bath.
The property is conveniently located within walking distance of Ealing Broadway Tube (District / Central) and over ground rail station, also offering access to the many shopping amenities on the high-street shops and the shopping centre, as well as a plentiful selection of restaurants, cafes and open spaces to explore.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Cecil Close, Mount Avenue, London, W5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hanger Lane Station0.9 miles
- Ealing Broadway Station0.4 miles
- North Ealing Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Chestertons has over 30 branches across London, and through our relationships with many of the world's major employers, we have a large database of the best quality private and corporate tenants looking for a wide variety of properties. Unlike many other agents, each of our branches are ARLA-qualified. This means that clients can be confident that they are not only dealing with an expert in the local lettings market, but also one that is always up-to-date with changes in legislation that c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLL210089_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Chiswick Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.