Sherwood Park Road, Sutton, SM1
- Top floor Flat with plenty of light
- Sought after yet convenient location
- Spacious reception and kitchen
- Two larger than average double bedrooms
- Secure entry phone system
- Garage en-bloc
- 10-minute walk to Sutton & West Sutton stations
- Close to town centre for amenities
- Low maintainence charges
- EPC D-Rating
This is a desirable 2 bed third floor flat located in a much sought-after area of Sutton, only a short walk from Sutton town centre with quick access to all amenities. It is superbly situated within walking distance to Sutton and West Sutton Train Stations, as well as bus network offering links to the City and Central London.
The property comprises of; an entrance hallway with secure entry phone system and storage cupboards, a spacious reception lounge flooding with natural light and plenty of room for sofa and dining table, two larger than average double bedrooms, a large and fresh family bathroom, a modern kitchen with fitted cupboard for your storage needs.
This spacious home is well-maintained and benefits from a garage en-bloc with parking, communal gardens, gas central heating, and double-glazed windows with comparatively low maintenance charges.
This is a gem with great neighbourhood and convenient location, excellent room sizes and low maintenance charges. Don’t miss your chance, call to book a viewing now!EPC rating: D. Council tax band: C, Domestic rates: £1718, Tenure: Leasehold, Annual ground rent: £200, Annual service charge: £750, Length of lease (remaining): 85 years 1 months,
3.33m x 5.83m
2.85m x 3.86m
2.47m x 3.85m
2.84m x 4.38m
2.45m x 5.01m
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Sherwood Park Road, Sutton, SM1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Sutton Station0.4 miles
- Sutton (Surrey) Station0.4 miles
- Cheam Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Belvoir is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir’s service covers the entire property rental
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Sales, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.