Walesby Lane, New Ollerton, Newark
- Recently decorated throughout
- Three light and airy bedrooms
- An enclosed rear lawned garden, perfect for families
- Separate lounge and dining room
- GCH system
- Driveway to the front and rear along with a detached garage
Did we mention this perfect first time purchase is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN?
Briefly comprises of the following: Entrance hallway with built in meter cupboard, lounge with fire inset and storage cupboard, separate dining room (storage area under the stairs) and a kitchen fitted with oven, hob, extractor hood and built in fridge freezer.
First floor: Galleried landing with pull down loft ladder and a useful storage cupboard, three well proportioned bedrooms and a fully fitted bathroom suite and p-shaped bath with shower unit/curved glass screen.
Externally: Gravelled driveway to the front , shared access which then leads towards the block paved driveway and detached garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, hardstanding and garden shed.
Brand new grey carpets in various rooms, recently decorated and a gas combination boiler.
Entrance Hallway -
Dining Room -
First Floor Galleried Landing -
Master Bedroom -
Bedroom Two -
Bedroom Three -
Family Bathroom -
BrochuresWalesby Lane, New Ollerton, NewarkBrochure
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Walesby Lane, New Ollerton, Newark
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Retford Station7.6 miles
About the agent
We take care and pride ourselves when selling your biggest asset. Your house isn’t just a property, it’s HOME!
With over 47 branches and counting, our award winning Mansfield Office*, launched in 2011 by Managing Director Jordan Mariner, specializing in the selling and sourcing of residential property and land within Mansfield/surrounding villages. We are also experts for new build development, asset management, corporate and matrimonial estates.
*The Guild of Professional Estate
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31599848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Mansfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.