Annett Road, WALTON-ON-THAMES, KT12
- Four bedroom semi-detached home
- Near town centre and the River Thames
- 31ft Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Living room with bay window
- Master bedroom suite with luxury en-suite shower room
- Off-road parking to the front of the property,
- Side gate access
- South facing rear garden with a large patio area
Martin Flashman & Co are delighted to offer for sale this stunning four bedroomed semi-detached home, located in this much favoured road near the town centre and this picturesque stretch of the River Thames.
Our clients have extended and improved the property over the years to an exacting standard with the use of quality fittings and tasteful colour schemes.
The focal point of the property is the 31ft Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with bi-fold doors, skylights and Velux windows, providing an abundance of natural light. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom, living room with bay window to the front aspect, Kitchen/ Dining/ Family room with a superb range of fitted units, underfloor heating, granite worktops, central island, direct access to the garden. Stairs lead to the first floor where you will find three bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom, stairs to second floor, Master bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes and a luxury en-suite shower room.
Externally there is off-road parking to the front of the property, side access to the South facing rear garden with a large patio area leading to the lawn, and storage unit/shed to the rear, a lovely family space.
Viewings are a must and can be arranged by contacting Martin Flashman & Co.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Annett Road, WALTON-ON-THAMES, KT12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walton-on-Thames Station1.2 miles
- Shepperton Station1.4 miles
- Hersham Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Martin Flashman, together with his business partner Andrew Sobieralski, established Martin Flashman & Co in 1995 with the opening of their Walton Office. The second office in Weybridge was opened by Andrew in 2000.
Martin Flashman & Co are dominant forces in both towns and pride themselves on the level of service they provide, total commitment to achieving the desired results and maintaining a professional approach with a sense of humour when needed.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 23134054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Flashman & Co., Walton-on-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.