Chestnut Walk, Barrow-In-Furness
- Let available date:
- £1,153A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Three bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- Converted bar with seating area
- Utility room
- Kitchen diner
- Immaculate throughout
Situated in a highly popular and desirable residential cul-de-sac location, this three bedroom semi detached home boasts a contemporary finish with cutting edge interior design and off road parking.
A hallway provides access to the stairs and ground floor living areas. The lounge is well proportioned with electric linear fire on a statement wood style feature wall. The décor is of a monochrome colour scheme and the room boasts a stylish corner sofa and accessories. The kitchen has been fitted with an excellent range of ultra-modern sea blue shade high gloss cabinets with dark marble style work surfaces an integrated appliances. There is also a breakfast bar and additional dining area. which leads to the conservatory. A low maintenance rear garden benefits from artificial lawn with large decking area and within the converted garage you will find a contemporary bar area with TV opening to the garden via French doors. Additionally, there is a store area within the garage which houses the utility.
To the first floor are two good double bedrooms and a third single. All decorated with an individual and stylish design. The family bathroom is fitted with a modern three piece suite with an over bath shower and full tiling.
EPC Rating D - Council Tax Band C - Available from 03/09/2022 - Long Lease Available
BrochuresChestnut Walk, Barrow-In-FurnessEPC
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Chestnut Walk, Barrow-In-Furness
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Roose Station0.4 miles
- Barrow-in-Furness Station1.6 miles
- Dalton Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Our professional approach and expertise is renowned and we will always go the extra mile for clients. Whether you are a landlord, a private tenant, commercial company looking for help letting, want to find rental property, we can assist. We are also mange serviced accommodation. Our biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Adhering to a strict code of practice, we provide both Landlor
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31601541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corrie and Co Ltd, Barrow In Furness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.