Danacre, Laindon, Basildon
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Zero deposit option available
- Two double bedrooms
- Top floor apartment
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- White bathroom suite
- Close to Laindon train station
- Ample communal parking
- Security entry system
- Close to schools
- Close to schops
Top floor two double bedroom apartment with panoramic views over Laindon, available now.
The property offers perfect living space comprising entrance hallway with plenty of storage cupboards, open plan kitchen/lounge with appliances, two double bedrooms and white bathroom suite with bath and shower over. Situated on the fourth floor the property boasts panoramic views emphasised by the dual aspect windows in the kitchen/lounge area giving a real feel of luxury.
Available now, the location is perfect being within easy reach of Laindon railway station plus local schools and shops.
Sorry, no pets as per head lease.
• Zero Deposit Option subject to Terms and Conditions
• Deposit if not using the Zero Deposit Option is £980
• Tenancy Term: Minimum 12 month tenancy
• Council Tax Band: A Council Tax Band: Holding Deposit: £0.00
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Danacre, Laindon, Basildon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Laindon Station0.5 miles
- Basildon Station1.6 miles
- West Horndon Station3.6 miles
About the agent
About Bairstow Eves Letting Agents
With over 100 years' experience, Bairstow Eves have a long and vibrant history with the property market. All landlords choosing Bairstow Eves as their dedicated letting agent will benefit from their nationwide network of offices from North to South - Blackpool to London and the surrounding commuter belts.
With over 40 specialist lettings branches nationwide, Bairstow Eves are well placed to find a tenant for your rental property or portfol
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000660928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Basildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.