Mansfield Road, Warsop, Mansfield
- Extended property with four reception rooms
- Secure gated driveway and access to the garage/workshop
- Conservatory and large dining kitchen
- A property ideal for growing families
- Various windows replaced April 2022
- New boiler fitted less than two years ago
- Space for all the family
- Not overlooked but close to major access routes
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Offered for sale is this beautiful modern family home in Warsop with the added benefit of a large conservatory serving as a reception room along with a multi-fuel wood-burning stove.
The property briefly comprises the following: An entrance hallway with a storage cupboard under the stairs, an open-plan lounge with bay fronted window, dining area/second reception room, breakfast kitchen fitted with a modern GCH boiler, and a well-proportioned conservatory leading directly onto the patio and maintained garden. First floor: Landing with loft/pull-down stairs, three bedrooms (two doubles and a single) along with a fully updates shower room and separate WC.
Externally: This property is set back off the road proudly behind wooden barn swing gates, plenty of parking on the driveway, gated side access leading to the garage/workshop. The rear garden is an enclosed sun trap with a lawn area, well-stocked borders, paved patio area, and a decked terrace.
NOT TO BE MISSED-OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN!
Entrance Hallway - Entrance via a new composite door with double glazed panels, upvc window to the and side elevation, central heating radiator and storage cupboard under the stairs housing the meter boxes.
Lounge - 3.97 x 3.92 (13'0" x 12'10") -
Dining Room/Second Reception Room (Fitted With A L - 5.33 x 2.87 (17'5" x 9'4") -
Breakfast Kitchen - 5.84 x 3.66 (19'1" x 12'0") -
Conservatory (Reception Room Three - 4.88 x 2.49 (16'0" x 8'2") -
Galleried Landing -
Master Bedroom - 3.48 x 3.20 (11'5" x 10'5") -
Bedroom Two - 3.18 x 2.87 (10'5" x 9'4") -
Shower Room -
Bedroom Three - 2.54 x 1.96 (8'3" x 6'5") -
BrochuresMansfield Road, Warsop, MansfieldBrochure
Mansfield Road, Warsop, Mansfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shirebrook Station1.8 miles
- Langwith-Whaley Thorns Station3.1 miles
- Mansfield Woodhouse Station3.1 miles
About the agent
We take care and pride ourselves when selling your biggest asset. Your house isn’t just a property, it’s HOME!
With over 47 branches and counting, our award winning Mansfield Office*, launched in 2011 by Managing Director Jordan Mariner, specializing in the selling and sourcing of residential property and land within Mansfield/surrounding villages. We are also experts for new build development, asset management, corporate and matrimonial estates.
*The Guild of Professional Estate
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31602093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Mansfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.