Wood End, Marston Moretaine, MK43
- Substantial five bedroom home
- Gorgeous plot of 0.58 acres (sts)
- Additional one bedroom annex bungalow and studio barn
- Three reception rooms
- Lots of potential to extend (stpp)
- Ideal for multi-generational living or operating a small business
- Countryside views
- No near neighbours
- No upward chain
- Viewing advised.
Wood end is a hamlet which is situated close to the village of Marston and sits between there, lower shelton and Cranfield. On the outskirts of the village sits the Forest Centre and Millennium Country Park in the heart of the Forest of Marston Vale. There is a post office, Co-op store, Ingle and Caves Family Butchers, one public house (The Bell), fish & chip shop, doctor's surgery, an Indian restaurant and two Lower schools, across the main village and the adjoining hamlets of Upper Shelton, Lower Shelton and Wood End along with a small local art gallery/dealer: New Urban Art.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Wood End, Marston Moretaine, MK43
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lidlington Station1.4 miles
- Millbrook (Bedfordshire) Station1.4 miles
- Stewartby Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Cooper Wallace is an independent estate agents that firmly believes in putting the customer and their move at the heart of everything we do. Our customer is a person, not another sale or number. Our goal is to sell the customers home for the best possible price, to the best buyer available, in the timescale that suits you, with the least inconvenience and full transparently from start to finish.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11401205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Wallace, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.