Newlyn Road, Sheffield, S8
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Professionals Only
- Furnished - Optional
- App Controlled Heating System
- Open Plan Living/Dining Space With Terrace
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Solid Minerva Worktops
- Double Bedrooms With USB Points
- Double Glazing, Secure Video Intercom Access
- Allocated Parking Space
These stunning apartments were brand new to the market in 2021, situated within an exclusive development in the sought-after suburb of Woodseats. The development consists of 17 high spec apartments, a mix of one and two bedrooms.
This two double bedroom apartment is fully furnished and includes an allocated parking space..
All of the apartments are finished to a superb standard throughout with contemporary fixtures and fittings, open plan living space, modern tiled bathroom with heated towel rail and vanity unit, integrated kitchen with induction hob, dishwasher, washer/dryer and generous bedrooms.
Situated within walking distance of the many shops, pubs and restaurants, local parks and serviced by excellent transport links.
Holding deposit applies on application equivalent to one weeks rent.
Parking - Allocated Parking
One allocated parking space in the car park
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Newlyn Road, Sheffield, S8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Herdings Park Tram Stop1.6 miles
- Arbourthorne Road Tram Stop1.8 miles
- Park Grange Tram Stop1.9 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ce0d9520-09f0-4bcf-a0e9-4e395fd89429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.