Putney Hill, SW15
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 Bedrooms
- Off-street parking
- Excellent condition throughout
- High quality fittings
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Council tax band- D
An incredibly spacious, newly re-decorated two bedroom flat to rent in the heart of Putney.
Situated on the first floor and 932sqft in size, the flat is comprised of two double bedrooms with built-in storage, a family bathroom and W.C., a spacious sitting room with wooden floors and a separate fully integrated kitchen. The property benefits from an abundance of natural light and ample storage throughout, including a walk-in wardrobe off the master bedroom. There is also unallocated off-street parking available.
Putney Hill is ideally located nearby both Putney Station (Overground) and East Putney tube station (District Line). The property is also just a short walk away from Putney High Street’s restaurants, shops and bars, as well as the river Thames and several parks such as Putney Heath and Bishops Park.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Putney Hill, SW15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Putney Station0.4 miles
- East Putney Station0.4 miles
- Southfields Station0.9 miles
About the agent
At Winchester White, our sole focus is on finding the best tenant for your property, at the best price. Whether you're searching for property to rent or you're looking to let your property; we're a dedicated and responsive team with unmatched local knowledge, offering a range of services from property lettings.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 62b4508b3ac01. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winchester White, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.