Atterbury Avenue, LEIGHTON BUZZARD
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- * Zero Deposit Product Available
- * Garage & Driveway
- * Quiet Location
- * EPC Rating D
- * Modern Bathroom & Kitchen
- * Gas Central Heating
- * Large Garden
- * Deposit £1500.00
- * Council Tax Band D
- * Available At The End Of July
*** ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE PRODUCT AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY *** A modern three bedroom house located in a quiet residential street boasting a garage and driveway.
*** ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE PRODUCT AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY *** This spacious three bedroom semi-detached home comprises of porch, entrance hallway, modern fitted kitchen, separate dining room, large living room with patio doors, seperate WC, two double bedrooms, a third single along with a modern family bathroom. This home further boasts a large rear garden, detached garage, gas central heating along with driveway parking and will feature new carpets throughout. Available at the end of July on an unfurnished basis, call Jack at Connells now for more information and to book a viewing.* Zero deposit guarantee product available subject to terms and conditions
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Atterbury Avenue, LEIGHTON BUZZARD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leighton Buzzard Station1.2 miles
- Cheddington Station4.4 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Dunstable for all your property needs
At Connells our team ar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P5757G2129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Dunstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.