Student accommodation, York Street, Belfast
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Ask agent
250 sq. ft.
(23 sq. m.)
- Brand new in 2021
- Karaoke Room
- 24/7 support from on site team
- Bills included
- Super-Fast WiFi
- Excellent location
*LUXURY STUDIO APARTMENT*
Located on the edge of Cathedral Quarter.
Brand new in September 2021 we are located on the edge of the city’s bustling Cathedral Quarter, just a stone’s throw from Ulster University’s Belfast campus and a 15-minute cycle ride to Queen’s University. If you are looking for amazing indoor & outdoor social spaces, cleverly designed bedrooms & studios, 24-hour support and a thriving student community then we’ve got you covered.
• Thriving student community of over 700 students
• Mixture of shared apartments and studio rooms spread over 13 floors
• Less than 30-seconds walk to Ulster University’s Belfast campus
• Onsite gym, cinema room, karaoke room, café, laundry and much, much more
• 24/7 support from our on-site residence and maintenance team
• Get peddling and keep your bike in our secure bike store
• All bills and contents insurance included
• Unlimited super-fast WIFI
Property by Nest are property experts with over 40 years’ experience in rentals and lettings. With a head office based in Newcastle Upon Tyne, we specialise in both professional and student lettings, and are the exclusive letting agent for over two and half thousand properties nationwide.
We take huge pride in our company and our work and only represent buildings and landlords that have a reputation for excellence. We are a team of enthusiastic individuals who will go above and beyond – with no fees, flexible viewing times and flexible tenancy lengths. We work hard to find and deliver exactly what you are looking for.
Whether you are thinking of letting your property through Nest, or renting a property from us, please get in touch, via phone, live chat, email, text, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Let’s see what Nest can do for you.
BrochuresStudent accommodation, York Street, BelfastBrochure
Student accommodation, York Street, Belfast
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stranraer Station42.0 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31604818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nest, Newcastle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.