High Street, MELBOURN, SG8
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- 2 double bedrooms
- Living/dining room
- Garage & a number of garden areas
- Huge potential for development, including loft conversion (STPP)
- Sought after village location
A spacious 2 double bedroom bungalow in the heart of the village of Melbourn. The property offers a large kitchen/dining room, side access garage and front and rear gardens. Huge potential for development, including loft conversion (STPP) An early viewing is highly recommended. Coming to the market with no upward chain.
Front door. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Loft hatch. Door leading to:-
12' 7" x 11' 1" (3.84m x 3.38m)
uPVC double glazed windows to front and side. Selection of wall and base units. Space for washing machine. Induction hob. Fan assisted oven. Extractor. Drainer with swan neck tap. Radiator. Wood laminate flooring. Door to garden.
Living Room/Dining Room
23' 5" x 12' 0" (7.14m x 3.66m)
Radiator. uPVC double glazed window and door to rear garden. Marble fireplace with marble hearth.
7' 6" x 5' 7" (2.29m x 1.70m)
Obscure double glazed window to front. Fully tiled. Vinyl flooring. Heated towel rail. Bath with over head shower with curtain. Sink. WC. Extractor.
11' 7" x 9' 7" (3.53m x 2.92m)
uPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator.
10' 9" x 9' 7" (3.28m x 2.92m)
uPVC double glazed window to Rear. Radiator.
Spacious front garden. Pathway leading to front entrance. Mature shrubs. Trees.
Concrete driveway leading to garage. Patio. Gate leading to front.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
Melbourn is a large English parish village, nestled in the far southwest of Cambridgeshire, just 3 miles from the town of Royston and 11 miles from the city of Cambridge. The village has enjoyed a long history of occupation, stemming from the presence of springs and the River Mel, rising at Melbourn Bury. The river is particularly attractive because it is often clear and shallow, displaying chalk and gravel through its glittering water. There are many countryside walks to enjoy, including several ancient track ways that cross through the parish.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
High Street, MELBOURN, SG8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Meldreth Station0.6 miles
- Shepreth Station2.0 miles
- Foxton Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 24856461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.