Hereward Road London SW17
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- - Pay less upfront with a Zero Deposit Guarantee
- - Prime location
- - Period House
- - Four double bedrooms
- - Bathroom suite with a separate WC
- - Reception room
- - Private garden
- - EPC EER - 74
Tooting, a large area comprising of the lively Tooting Broadway and open green spaces of Tooting Bec. Both lying on the Northern Line offering direct access to Central London. Home to a mix of attractive features including Tooting Bec Lido, St Georges Hospital, Tooting Market, and an abundance of restaurants, public transport, gyms, pubs & bars, parks and schools. An attractive residential area for professionals and families.
Local Pubs, Bars & Restaurants; The Castle, The Trafalgar Arms, Tooting Chicken Shop, Tota, The Little Taperia,
Holding Deposit: £576.92 (1 week)*
Tenancy Deposit: 2,884.61 (5 weeks)*
Council Tax Band: Band letter D
*The deposit amounts are approximate and will vary depending on the final rent agreed.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Hereward Road London SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tooting Broadway Station0.3 miles
- Tooting Bec Station0.4 miles
- Tooting Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Service is at the heart of everything we do. We take the time to understand what you want and stop at nothing until we get the right result for you.
Trusted across the Capital, our extensive network of 60 branches, local insight and comprehensive services are key to delivering success in London.
In addition to residential sales and lettings, we offer a complete range of property services including chartered surveyors, property management, financial services and an independent pane
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P203843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.