Oxford Road, SW15
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 3 Bedrooms
- Roof Terrace
- Excellent condition throughout
- Central location
- New development
- Excellent storage space
- Council tax band- F
A STYLISH and CONTEMPORARY three bedroom town house with PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE in EXCELLENT CONDITION, situated in central location perfect for SHARERS.
This stunning luxury property is split over four floors and it comprises of three good sized bedrooms, two modern bathrooms one of which is en-suite and a separate W.C. The property also features a generous modern fully fitted kitchen with dining area, a spacious beautifully designed reception room and a private roof terrace.
Situated in the northern corner of Oxford Road and Putney Bridge Road this property is close to variety of eateries, shops, entertainment and other amenities that Putney High Street has to offer.
Closest transport links are Putney Mainline (National Rail) and East Putney station (District Line) which provide excellent access in and out London.
Oxford Road, SW15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Putney Station0.2 miles
- East Putney Station0.2 miles
- Putney Bridge Station0.4 miles
About the agent
At Winchester White, our sole focus is on finding the best tenant for your property, at the best price. Whether you're searching for property to rent or you're looking to let your property; we're a dedicated and responsive team with unmatched local knowledge, offering a range of services from property lettings.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P3252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winchester White, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.