Glenburnie Road, London, SW17
End of Terrace
- Total area: 868 sq ft / 80.61 sq. m
- Ready to move Spring 2023
- Two storey end-of-terrace house
- Opportunity to bespoke your home
- Parking space and electric charging point included
- Two spacious double bedrooms, each with en suite
- South east facing private garden with patio area
- Stylish kitchen with Silestone worktops & integrated appliances
- Open plan living / dining area
- Reach London Bridge from Tooting Bec Underground station in 18 minutes
Take advantage of this unique opportunity in this highly desirable SW17 location. This spacious, end terrace house comes with a CAR PARKING SPACE AND ELECTRIC CHARGING POINT.
The ground floor has a stylish, u-shaped kitchen fitted with integrated appliances, Silestone worktops and gloss cabinets. The modern, living / dining room opens out to your generous, south-east facing garden including a patio area in which to entertain guests.
The first floor includes two spacious double bedrooms, each boasting an en suite bath or shower room.
Total area: 868 sq ft / 80.61 sq. m
Located in one of south west London's most desirable property hotspots – Springfield Place will bring a collection of one, two and three-bedroom apartments and houses.
- Bathroom - 2200mm x 2056mm (7'2" x 6'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 4300mm x 3093mm (14'1" x 10'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 4300mm x 2700mm (14'1" x 8'10")
- Kitchen - 1850mm x 4225mm (6'0" x 13'10")
- Living/Dining - 4300mm x 3725mm (14'1" x 12'2")
- WC - 1450mm x 1850mm (4'9" x 6'0")
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
- One, two and three-bedroom apartments and houses
- Fantastic array of local amenities
- A new 32-acre park
- Excellent transport links
Glenburnie Road, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tooting Bec Station0.5 miles
- Tooting Broadway Station0.7 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.7 miles
About the development
- Now launched book your appointment today
- A new collection of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments and 2 and 3-bedroom houses
- In the popular south west London neighbourhood of Tooting Bec
- Part of the wider Springfield Village development
- New 32-acre park, retail and café space, public square and restored listed buildings
- First completions expected early 2022
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_H8129156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.