Towcester, NN12 6NN
- Open plan kitchen/ dining with french doors onto the rear garden
- Ofsted Outstanding primary school
- Garage and off road parking
- Towcester benefits from having the A5 and A43 close by
- Master bedroom with en suite facilities
- Enjoy peace of mind with an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Separate utility area
- Spacious lounge
- South east facing garden
- Two year Customer Care Warranty
Introducing Redhouse Farm, our newest collection of stunning 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in the picturesque market town of Towcester. An array of amenities within a short drive and excellent transport links close by, these new houses in Towcester will suit couples and families alike.
The Studland is a superb three bedroom family home in the stunning market town of Towcester. Designed with an imaginative layout this home is ideal for young couples and growing families alike.
Downstairs is an open plan kitchen / dining area, with French doors to the rear garden, making family time in this bright and airy space enjoyable for everyone. Making the best use of the space available, this home features a separate utility area to help keep your home organised and a downstairs cloakroom for added convenience. There is also a spacious and bright lounge for the whole family to unwind in.
Moving upstairs, you'll discover two spacious double bedrooms and a single bedroom, offering dedicated space for every member of the family. The master bedroom features a stylish en-suite shower. The first floor is complemented with a modern family bathroom, complete with contemporary Roca sanitary ware. A garage and an enclosed garden complete this home.
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to garden
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Zanussi appliances including gas hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
Opening Times: Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Management fees: 86.13 per annum
- Kitchen Dining room - 3.72 x 3.69 metre
- Lounge - 4.38 x 3.67 metre
- Utility - 2.00 x 1.00 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.95 x 2.78 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.10 x 2.69 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.57 x 1.98 metre
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
- Great road links with the A43 and M1 close by
- Ofsted Outstanding secondary school
- Towcester Racecourse and Silverstone Circuit just a stones throw away
- Thriving Market Town location
Towcester, NN12 6NN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverton Station8.3 miles
About the development
Redhouse Farm at Towcester Grange.
- A wonderful collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes situated in the heritage rich market town of Towcester in Northamptonshire.
- We have a numerous housetypes available for a range of buyers including first time buyers, downsizes or families simply looking for more space.
- Superb amenities and fantastic travel links both road and rail to Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bicester and London.
- As a 5 Star House Builder, rest assured that every detail has been taken into consideration to create your beautiful new Bloor home. And to help make your move easier, we have a number of scheme's available, giving you a stress free and more affordable move
- We are an awarding winning development, come and see for yourself why. Book your 1-2-1 appointment and whether this is your first, second or third move... make Redhouse Farm your new home.
- Rest assured that when you visit us, we will have every national guideline safety measure in place, as well as our own additional ones. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.