Egypt Road, Basford
- Two Double Bedrooms & Two Receptions
- New Roof
- New Fully Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- New Bathroom
- Period Features
- Stripped Pine Doors
- Chain Free
WHY SHOULD YOU VIEW?
This cracking mid-terrace has just been refurbished and has a brand new kitchen, a new bathroom, and even a new roof! Situated within a short walk of the tram network, the house has quick access into the City. Within walking distance there is a choice of some very good local pubs, there is a Pure Gym, and a choice of supermarkets. The property has two double bedrooms, two receptions. a large bathroom, and a smart new kitchen with integrated appliances. To the rear of the house there is a small courtyard garden. The house comes to market free of chain and as you can imagine, we're anticipating a huge amount of interest!
Council Tax : Band A (Nottingham City Council)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Egypt Road, Basford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shipstone St Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Beaconsfield St Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Wilkinson St Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Granger & Oaks in Nottingham provide a fast, comprehensive solution to buying, renting, and selling property across Greater Nottingham. We provide a comprehensive Homesales & Lettings service with a competitive fee structure.
Our business is built on trust & honesty and we endeavour to treat our clients the way we would like to be treated ourselves. We are proud to be licensed ARLA & NAEA members and we’re also members of The Property Ombudsman and the Safe Agent scheme.
Call us t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8092550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Granger & Oaks, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.