LANGLEY - Meadfield Road.
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ***ARLA Agents***
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Available 15th August
- Spacious Kitchen including white goods and gas hob
- Enclosed large rear garden
- Close to all major routes
- Gas central heating
- 0.3 Miles to Langley Railway Station (Elizabeth Line)
- EPC C / Council Tax Band D
- Off Street Parking
This beautifully presented mid terrace character property is offered in an immaculate condition throughout. Located within the heart of Langley Village and within walking distance to local shops, restaurants and banks. All major routes are easily accessible A4/M4/M25. This property benefits from three good size double bedrooms, family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle, kitchen/diner with white goods - fridge freezer, washing machine & gas hob/oven. Gas central heating and double glazed throughout. Off-street parking for two vehicles & large rear garden. Available 15th August . EPC C / Council Tax Band D
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
LANGLEY - Meadfield Road.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langley Station0.2 miles
- Iver Station1.5 miles
- Slough Station2.2 miles
About the agent
B.Simmons & Son are one of Slough's most established firms of independent estate agents, with good local knowledge of Slough, Langley, Cippenham and surrounding village's. Our offices all occupy premier high street positions and specialise in residential sales and lettings.
As a family owned business, we are now enjoying our 30th successful year with four local office's and would like to once again thank our clients both past and present for their continued support.
We are a corpo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6050323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B Simmons, Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.