Olive Grove, Harrogate
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Two Floors of Accommodation
- Requires Full Modernisation
- 16' Sitting Room
- Overgrown Garden
- Garage & Drive
- Quiet Cul De Sac
- Popular Location
The accommodation includes an entrance hall, 16' sitting room with patio doors to the front garden, kitchen, 2 bedrooms - one of which has a staircases to the first floor, bathroom and two further bedrooms on the first floor.
Lawned front garden, drive and garage. To the rear is a decent sized garden which is now completely overgrown.
This highly versatile property offers a huge amount of potential and is located towards the head of a quiet cul de sac tucked away within this well established and popular location off Knaresborough Road which is handily placed for shops and amenities.
Services - Mains services connected.
Gas central heating.
Sealed unit double glazing.
Council tax band c.
EPC rating D.
BrochuresOlive Grove, Harrogate
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Olive Grove, Harrogate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Starbeck Station0.3 miles
- Harrogate Station1.3 miles
- Knaresborough Station1.6 miles
About the agent
WELCOME TO ANDREW HILL
Why not start by giving us a call for a free valuation and expert advice.
Andrew Hill is widely regarded as one of the region’s most respected Estate Agents. He has many years of unsurpassed experience of selling houses in the Harrogate area and operates from a stunning showroom in the centre of Harrogate, meticulously designed by Clarity Arts, and a must for the discerning seller to display th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31608903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Hill Estate Agents, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.