Church Street, Youlgrave, Bakewell
- Charming three bedroomed semi detached cottage
- Situated in the heart of Youlgrave
- Easy access to local country inns and shops
- Catchment area of Lady Manners School
- Beautifully presented throughout
This three bedroomed semi detached cottage retains many original features, charm and character. Situated in a central position in the highly popular village of Youlgrave with fantastic views of All Saints Parish Church. The cottage offers spacious accommodation throughout.
This three bedroomed semi detached cottage retains many original features, charm and character. Situated in a central position in the highly popular village of Youlgrave with fantastic views of All Saints Parish Church. The cottage offers spacious accommodation throughout and briefly comprises of entrance porch, sitting room with period fireplace, inner lobby area, downstairs WC, dining kitchen and rear entrance porch/utility room. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Youlgrave is a picturesque village offering excellent local amenities with a number of country inns and a village shop. It is surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside and has easy access to local walks and cycle trials. The village has excellent access links to the surrounding Peak District with the popular market town of Bakewell close by.
Single glazed door to the front opens into the entrance porch. With a quarry tiled floor and a further single glazed door opening into the sitting room with a glazed side panel.
Sitting Room 15' 6" extending to 18' 3" x 14' 5" Plus Bag ( 4.72m extending to 5.56m x 4.39m Plus Bag )
The main focal point of this charming sitting room is the log burning stove which sits on a tiled hearth and brick surround. The room has exposed beams to the ceiling, a double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator and a useful storage cupboard under the stairs. The sitting room is finished with laminate flooring and the open staircase gives access to the first floor accommodation.
Inner Lobby Area
The inner lobby area gives access to the downstairs WC and the kitchen.
Having a low flush WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan. There is also a useful built-in storage cupboard with shelving.
Dining Kitchen 11' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.51m x 3.23m )
The dining kitchen features a range of wall and base units with a stainless steel sink inset into the work surfaces. There is space for a gas range and a refrigerator. The kitchen has a stone flag floor, space for a dining table and a central heating radiator. A single glazed window with exposed stonework looks into the rear entrance porch/utility room.
Rear Entrance Porch/utility 10' 8" x 4' 9" ( 3.25m x 1.45m )
This utility area has a space for a washing machine and a dryer. There are quarry tiles to the floor and a wall mounted Worcester Bosch boiler. There is a single glazed window which provides views of the rear garden and a double glazed painted wooden door opens onto the rear. There is also single glazed window which looks into the dining kitchen.
Landing has a storage area under the stairs and exposed beams to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 4" at the max x 9' 3" at the max ( 3.45m at the max x 2.82m at the max )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window, stripped wooden flooring, a built in wardrobe with storage overhead and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 4" plus alcove ( 3.43m x 3.15m plus alcove )
Bedroom two has a central heating radiator and a double glazed window and access to attic via a hatch.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 10' 1" ( 2.84m x 3.07m )
There is a double glazed window to the front elevation, a built in wardrobe and central heating radiator.
Comprising of a bath having shower over, low flush WC and a wash handbasin with storage beneath. There are two useful storage cupboards, a central heating radiator, stripped wooden flooring, exposed beams to the ceiling and a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
Access via a fixed ladder from the landing is the attic area. There is a double glazed skylight, built in storage, spot lights and a central heating radiator located in this area.
To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden/yard with a patio, raised borders and limestone boundary walling. To the rear of the garden there is a good sized stone workshop which could be used for a variety of purposes and a further charming stone store/ storage area which is currently used as a greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Church Street, Youlgrave, Bakewell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Matlock Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bakewell Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Bakewell
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loca
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK106379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.