Rykneld Road, Littleover, Derby
- Let available date:
- £2,884A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Luxury three storey home
- Six Bedrooms
- Central feature staircases
- Contemporary kitchen / dining room
- Floor to ceiling vaulted window
- Underfloor heating
- Detached double garage with office space
- Off road parking for several cars
- Sought after location
- Close proximity to Derby city centre
Littleover is also close to all major employers around Derby such as Toyota, Bombardier, Rolls Royce and Derby Royal Hospital. There are several good schools nearby including Griffe Field Primary and Littleover Community secondary school which are both rated outstanding by Ofsted.
The property comprises a spacious hallway and three reception rooms, one of which features a vaulted ceiling with full height windows and one featuring a log burner.
The kitchen / dining room is contemporary and has a large range cooker with five ring gas hob. There is a breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher and an American style fridge freezer.
On the ground floor there is also a separate utility room with space for a washing machine, downstairs W/C and under stairs storage.
On the first floor there is a gallery landing and four bedrooms, three of which are doubles. There is a modern four piece family suite with separate bath and shower. The main bedroom also has an en-suite shower room.
On the top floor there are two more double bedrooms and a separate shower room.
Five of the six bedrooms in total have built in wardrobes.
Outside there is a rear garden with lawn and large patio area. The detached double garage features an electric up and over door and an office space upstairs. There is off road parking for at least four cars at the front of the property and then further parking space at the rear.
Double glazing throughout and gas central heating. There is also underfloor heating downstairs and in the bathroom, en-suite and shower room.
Note: main bedroom photo to follow (decorating in progress when photos were being taken).
Available now and offered on an unfurnished basis.
Council tax band: G
Initial tenancy term: 12 months
* Local agent - lettings specialist *
To see details of our Permitted Payments for tenants, please visit the Permitted Payments page on our website: These can also be viewed on the 'Tenancy Info' link on the Rightmove property listing.
Every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of great importance to you, please obtain professional confirmation. Alternatively, we will be pleased to check the information for you. These particulars do not form a contract or part of a contract.
Rykneld Road, Littleover, Derby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peartree Station2.7 miles
- Willington Station2.7 miles
- Derby Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Assured Lettings is a family based partnership, owned and managed by brother and sister Rob Hall and Becky Perry. We operate in the South Derbyshire area, covering Castle Donington, Chellaston, Kegworth, Melbourne, Stenson Fields and the surrounding towns and villages.
We are your local lettings specialist, we live and breathe lettings and pride ourselves on offering a transparent, personal and professional service. We will always go that extra mile to ensure that our landlords and tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102804000202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Assured Lettings, Stenson Fields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.