Talisker Avenue, Kilmarnock
- Spacious lounge with direct access to rear garden
- Popular residential location
- Master en-suite shower room
- Driveway at rear
- Large fully enclosed rear garden
- End terraced townhouse
This modern three bedroom end-terraced townhouse is located in a popular residential development and offers spacious and flexible accommodation over three levels. The accommodation of this ideal family home comprises entrance hallway, spacious lounge with french door access directly to the rear garden, kitchen with a range of base and wall units and downstairs WC. The middle floor has family bathroom and bedroom two and three which are good sized doubles. On the upper floor we have the master bedroom which has a very useful dressing area and en-suite shower room. Externally, there is a parking space to the front of the property and space for two vehicles at the rear. The rear garden is fully enclosed and has a lawned section and a patio area. Early viewing is strongly advised.
The home enjoys an enviable location within Kilmarnock and is particularly convenient for an extensive range of excellent local shops which cater for everyday requirements as well as a choice of banks and supermarkets. For the commuter there are established transport links including a rail link from Kilmarnock Town Centre joining the area to Glasgow City Centre and the other towns on the Ayrshire coast. Additionally there are excellent road links with the M77 motorway link providing a fast and efficient route to Glasgow, Ayr and Prestwick International Airport.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Talisker Avenue, Kilmarnock
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilmarnock Station1.0 miles
- Kilmaurs Station1.1 miles
- Stewarton Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across Scotland. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair fixed
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 297625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.