Chepstow Place, Notting Hill, W2
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- -Double bedroom
- -24h Concierge
- -Wooden floor
- -Open plan kitchen
This spacious apartment benefits from a spacious open plan reception, fully fitted kitchen with separate utility room, large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes & modern bathroom.
The development benefits from 24 hour concierge, communal gardens and private resident gym.
Located ideally to Westbourne Grove and With the famous Portobello Road & Notting Hill station (circle, district & central lines) a short walk away.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Chepstow Place, Notting Hill, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bayswater Station0.3 miles
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.4 miles
- Royal Oak Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Independently owned and operated, with over 20 years experience and expertise in selling and letting property in the local area, Homesite has a proven track record for successfully buying, selling and letting property in and around Notting Hill and Bayswater. Our staff's extensive local knowledge, which comes from living & working in the area, and customer focused attitude will give you the knowledge and personal service you need to make your move a success.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BYR220120_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homesite, Notting Hill - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.