Sapphire House, Llandudno, LL30 1YN
- Let available date:
- £795A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two bedroom apartment
- Two bathrooms
- Lift Access
- Gated Entrance
- Modern and bright
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
This lovely apartment comprises a gated entrance, and well maintained communal grounds. Located on the first floor, and benefiting lift access.
In brief the apartment benefits;
Entrance hallway leading to the lounge which is open plan, perfect for modern living. The kitchen area, benefits a modern grey kitchen suite, with oven, hob and integrated washing machine. Space for a dishwasher.
Both bedrooms are neutrally decorated and carpeted, with the main bedroom benefits a distant sea view, and a modern ensuite walk in shower room.
The main bathroom benefits a three piece suite with bath, WC and hand basin. Chrome towel radiator.
There are two storage cupboards, one which also houses the hot water cylinder.
Benefiting electric heating & double glazing. We expect a high demand for the apartment, call today in order to register your interest. Council Tax Band: Holding Deposit: £0.00
Sapphire House, Llandudno, LL30 1YN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llandudno Station0.5 miles
- Deganwy Station2.0 miles
- Llandudno Junction Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Established in 1889, Beresford Adams has a large branch network of offices throughout Cheshire and North Wales, helping people move throughout the North West region for over 120 years.
Customer service has always been key to the success of Beresford Adams and we are dedicated to maintaining service standards of the highest quality. All of our highly-trained staff are experts in their local property markets, aware of key trends that will help sell you property in the North West as quickl
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000663088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams Lettings, Llandudno. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.