East Float Quay, Dock Road, Birkenhead
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Virtual Tour Available
- 1,166 sq ft (approx)
- Fully Furnished
- Duplex Penthouse Apartment
- Secure Entry System
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private parking space
- Ensuite Bathroom and family bathroom
- Roof Top Deck
- Available from 14/07/2022
A spacious two-bedroom duplex apartment with views of the Mersey, the Albert dock and the Anglican cathedral from a private roof top deck!
One of the larger penthouse apartments in the building, it is especially impressive!
Approaching the popular East Float Quay complex, you will enjoy your own parking space and a slice of historical yet modern living. Once the site of an 1850's cotton Mill, East Float Quay offers onsite management services and secure living with great access to road networks leading to the motorway, Wallasey tunnel to Liverpool and nearby train station.
Entering the apartment there is a small storeroom to the right and the main bathroom is to the left. The main bathroom contains a three-piece bathroom suite with shower over bath.
The spacious master bedroom offers plenty of light, a built in mirrored wardrobe and of course an excellent ensuite shower room with W.C and hand basin. The second double bedroom, also generous in size and containing another mirrored wardrobe.
Between the two bedrooms is a large utility room with freezer and tumble dryer.
From the hall, stairs ascend to the open plan living area and roof top deck. This open plan space is adorned with wood beams and mood lighting. The apartment is fitted with electric central heating and the lounge seating area has an electric wall mounted fire with double doors to the deck.
The kitchen has an integrated electric oven and hob with over-head extractor hood a large fridge freezer and washing machine. There is Velux window and partial glass roof for additional light. The roof top deck is of ample size for outdoor furniture and boasts views of the across the River Mersey
This property is available from 14/07/22 and is furnished.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
East Float Quay, Dock Road, Birkenhead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birkenhead Park Station0.7 miles
- Conway Park Station0.9 miles
- Hamilton Square Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Our promise to you:
We understand that moving house is about more than just bricks and mortar, but about the life you lead and the lifestyle you want.
By working closely with you to build a trusted relationship, our purpose is to help you make the best property decisions for you.
Keeping you informed every step of the way, our knowledge and professional expertise means we get results that matter to you.
Supporting you throughout, we'll ensure the process is efficient a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WYS220857_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Karl Tatler Estate Agents, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.