Old Hall Gardens, Rainford, St. Helens
- A BEAUTIFUL SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING THROUGHOUT
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- IMPRESSIVE REAR GARDEN WITH TV AREA
- EXCELLENT LOCATION WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & SCHOOLS
- QUIET, CUL-DE-SAC VILLAGE LOCATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND C
- *** FREEHOLD PROPERTY ***
Entrance - From a double glazed door into porch leading through into the Dining Kitchen.
Dining Kitchen - 5.80m x 4.70m (19'0" x 15'5") - A beautiful, light dining kitchen fitted with an excellent range of wall, base and drawer units with real woodblock work surfaces and an island, tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for an electric oven with extractor fan over, fridge/freezer and washing machine, a cozy snug area with windows to the front elevation, plenty of storage and radiator heating.
Lounge - 5.83m x 3.86m (19'1" x 12'7") - A fabulous spacious family lounge/dining room with patio doors opening to the garden, real wood flooring throughout, Feature 'Living Flame' Gas effect fire and additional radiator heating, deep under stairs cupboard storage.
Landing - Giving access to each room, obscured glazed window to the side elevation, loft access and cupboard storage.
Bedroom One - 3.54m x 2.96m (11'7" x 9'8") - This main double bedroom with window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.86m x 2.97m (12'7" x 9'8") - This second double bedroom with window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.93m x 2.81m (9'7" x 9'2") - This third double bedroom, window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Bathroom - 2.77m x 1.97m (9'1" x 6'5") - A modern family bathroom suite fitted with a W.C., vanity sink unit with storage underneath, pear shaped bath with shower over, heated towel rail, tiled walls and glazed obscured window to the front elevation.
Front - A well maintained front garden with off road parking and gated access to the rear and detached garage.
Garage - Detached garage with up and over door, power and light.
Garden - A impressive rear garden, paved patio leading onto an Astro style turfed lawned garden, decked area to the rear with an enclosed, out door T.V. area, all private and enclosed.
BrochuresOld Hall Gardens, Rainford, St. HelensBrochure
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Old Hall Gardens, Rainford, St. Helens
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rainford Station1.0 miles
- Upholland Station2.4 miles
- Orrell Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Our independent family business is built on personal recommendations and referrals from friends, neighbours and previous clients who have appreciated our customer service, local experience, insight, knowledge and information that we've accumulated over the years combined with our up to date and everchanging technology.
We believe in giving back to the community and 7 years ago we started our local charity fund raising events, we have now sponsored 32 guide dogs, and raised significant a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31609881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Reid Ltd, Windle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.