Leinster Gardens, London, W2
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
646 sq. ft.
(60 sq. m.)
- 3th Floor
- Easy Access to Transportation
- Conveniently located for Hyde Park
- Wooden floor
- EPC Rating = C
- Lift Access
- Recently refurbished
Set within an imposing row of Ornate Listed Victorian townhouses, this meticulously designed and restored development, in the heart of Bayswater, just moments' from Hyde Park and overlooking a lush garden square, offers private work from home spaces to most apartments, a lift and High quality Interior designed fixtures including custom Italian kitchens and furnishings selected by one of London's leading interior designers.
This superb two bed apartment has been refurbished to an excellent standard. The apartment is on 3rd floor, accessible by lift. The accommodation features an open plan reception/dining room with lovely wooden flooring, a well appointed contemporary fitted kitchen, two generous double bedrooms and one beautifully finished bathrooms.
Leinster Garden is ideally positioned just off Craven Hill, a short stroll from Hyde Park whilst there are excellent transport links - situated just a 5-minute walk to Bayswater Underground station, on District and Circle Lines and 7 minutes walk far from the Queensway Underground station, on the Central Line, offering a plethora of options to transport to central locations. It is surrounded by a vast array of pubs, restaurants, fancy coffee shops and bakeries.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Leinster Gardens, London, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bayswater Station0.2 miles
- Queensway Station0.3 miles
- Paddington Station0.3 miles
About the agent
At Celestial Globe, we work diligently to ensure that we obtain the finest properties on the market and offer a bespoke marketing strategy that is adopted to suit each property. As a result, our reputation attracts the very best buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and attention to detail, protecting a property owner’s asset at every step and consistently providing a high-level service for all our clients. Our experience has allowed us to differ
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CGSWLeinsterGardens. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Celestial Globe, Westminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.