Chinook Highwoods Colchester
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- One Double Bedroom
- Shower Room
- Lounge Area
- Kitchen Area
- Electric Heating
- Parking Area
- Council Tax Band A
- Close to Tesco Superstore
Communal Entrance Door
Own Entrance Door
Lounge Area - 12`6 x 10`10
Kitchen Area - 7`10 x 6 - Oven, washing machine and fridge to remain
Bedroom - 10 x 9`4 - Door to Shower Room
Shower Room -
Outside - Parking Area, communal garden area
SPECIAL NOTE: The property is ideally suited to a single person or professional couple. We regret NO PETS and NO SMOKING.
AVAILIBILITY: The property is available from 13th August 2022 for a period of TWELVE MONTHS.
HOLDING PAYMENT: A holding payment of one weeks rent (£144.00) must be paid before any application can be processed.
RENT: £625.00pcm Council Tax Band A
DEPOSIT: A deposit of five weeks rent will be required (£721.00).
TERMS: Applicants will be required to sign a tenancy agreement no later than fifteen calendar days after applying.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Chinook Highwoods Colchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colchester Station1.4 miles
- Colchester Town Station2.0 miles
- Hythe Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Boydens Colchester Branch.
We are here to support you on every stage of your home moving journey. As a family business with its roots in the 1960’s, Boydens today is a team of committed professionals who work to deliver an exceptional service in the Colchester area.
Rely on us for straight-forward advice on all aspects of your property moving journey, whether selling or letting, we have the answers.
We know the areas you want to live in as we live there ourselves,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2422861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boydens, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.