Penpoll Close, Bootle, Liverpool
- Four bedroom semi detached town house
- Shared ownership 25% share for sale
- Well presented throughout
- Ideal for a variety of buyers
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Tenure: Leasehold Council Tax: B Monthly Rent/Service Charge: £377.85pcm
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Penpoll Close, Bootle, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seaforth & Litherland Station0.6 miles
- Bootle New Strand Station0.8 miles
- Bootle Oriel Road Station1.1 miles
About the agent
The Venmore Group boasts the region's most recognisable brands and consists of the largest group of independent estate agents in the North West.
Venmore is a name to be trusted with a heritage dating back to the 1860's. We have consistently provided local people with the best knowledge in property related matters. Our dedication, combined with the fact that we are always keen to impress and pride ourselves in providing the best service possible, sets us apart
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11572570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venmore, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.