- Excellent Family Home
- Pristine Condition Throughout
- Good Sized Grounds with Driveway.
- Popular Location
- 3 Bedrooms
This appealing terraced villa is set within a popular location ideal for schooling etc. The accommodation comprises reception hallway, cloaks toilet, large lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, 3 double bedrooms and lavish bathroom. The spec includes gas C/H. D/Glazing. Parking and Driveway to rear.
**CLOSING DATE MONDAY 11TH JULY AT 12NOON**This appealing mid terraced villa offers first class family accommodation close to amenities and schooling. The interior has been enhanced and upgraded throughout the ownership by our clients to provide a pristine family home at a competitive price! The layout comprises reception hallway, cloakroom toilet, spacious lounge/diner, fitted kitchen with appliances and "French Doors" to rear grounds, upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms, lavishly appointed bathroom and loft storage area. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, private terraced gardens with potential for a driveway to include a dropped kerb.
Bonhill offers local amenities including primary schooling, shopping for day to day requirements, there are regular public transport links to neighbouring towns such as Dumbarton which provide a more expansive array of amenities retail parks , supermarkets and chain stores. There are regular rail services to be found nearby.
Lounge/diner 19' x 11' 3" ( 5.79m x 3.43m )
Kitchen 11' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.89m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.34m x 1.93m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alexandria Station0.9 miles
- Renton Station1.1 miles
- Dumbarton Central Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dumbarton Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Dumbarton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local ex
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT106372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.