Olivier Court, Union Street, Bedford, MK40
- Let available date:
- £1,096A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- 12 months How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE 01 AUG 2022
- GROUND FLOOR SPACIOUS FLAT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TRAIN & BUS STATIONS
- WHITE GOODS INCLUDED
- DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GARAGE INCLUDED (NO ALLOCATED PARKING)
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE & LOCAL AMENITIES
- ALL ELECTRIC
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
Country Properties are pleased to offer this excellent 3 bedroom ground floor apartment to let. Located within the popular Olivier Court development this property provides the ideal accommodation for anyone looking to be located within the heart of Bedford. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Further benefits include double glazed windows, electric heating, white goods and a private single garage within the residential parking area.
Due to the central location, it offers a quick 4-5 minutes walk into Bedford's Town Centre which has numerous retail outlets and restaurants on offer. You will also be able to reach Bedford's mainline Train Station in approximately 4-5 minutes walk and will come across a regular 40 minute connection into London St. Pancras International making this property perfect for the London bound commuter.
Available 01 Aug 2022 | Council Tax Band C | Deposit £1096.15
Single garage located in the residents parking area
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Olivier Court, Union Street, Bedford, MK40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedford Station0.3 miles
- Bedford St. Johns Station0.8 miles
- Kempston Hardwick Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Thank you for visiting our Country Properties Rightmove Page.
Established for over 45 years here at Country Properties Bedford we have a long standing success of helping our buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants. we strive to make sure our customers are happy with our service and are always looking at new opportunities to maximise your experience with us.
Using local knowledge and expertise, we cover all of Bedford and many of the surrounding beautiful villages. The combination o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 24812275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.